KD9014-SY Lingerie Lace Laser Cutting Machine
This special laser cutter independently developed by KASU LASER is mainly used in the automatic continuous, multiple template and cutting of lingerie lace, knitted yarn, and other high-precision automatic positioning cutting.
The whole machine is equipped with a fully enclosed large-sided panoramic camera positioning system to realize the automatic cutting mode of double automatic material delivery, automatic graphic detection, and automatic positioning of lace fabric.
- Specially developed lingerie vision software
- High-precision grinding guide rail + servo motor drive
- Automatic feeding structure + pick-up platform
- Safety protection doors on both sides
- High-speed computer included
- Simple to operate and low requirements for operators
Lingerie Lace Dedicated Laser Cutter Solution
The lace fabric is a unique transparent fabric with a light and transparent texture. It is widely used in women’s intimate apparel because it has a sense of refined luxury and can reflect the qualities of romance. However, for the manufacturing process, the lingerie lace material has problems such as softness, elasticity, and easy deformation of patterns, which brings great challenges to high-precision cutting.
KASU’s lingerie lace laser cutting machine is specially designed to cope with the above-mentioned cutting difficulties. The advanced vision software can realize high-precision low-wave point template matching for multi-stripes of elastic lace and support multi-pattern template matching.
It adopts the cutting mode of the dual-beam synchronous motion system, combined with the independently developed motion control software and the servo motor system, supports the symmetrical graphics of the two laser heads in cutting lace at the same time, and reasonably distributes the processing path of the two laser heads, significantly improving the production efficiency.
|Laser Type||Glass CO2 Laser Tube||Working Speed||<1000 MM/S|
|Laser Power||180W||Power Supply Requirements||AC220V±5% 50Hz/60Hz 1Phase|
|Heads of Laser||Dual Heads||Format Supported||AI\BMP\PLT\DXF\DST|
|Dimensions with Wood Package||1.76*4.3*2.3M 1.26*1.3*1M||Positioning Accuracy||±0.1MM|
|Gross Weight||1000KG||Operating Temperature||Temperature: 5~30℃ Humidity: 5%-80% unexposed|
|Motion System||Stepping Motor||Operating Humidity||5-95%|
|Cooling System||5200 Industrial Water Chiller||Total Power||<1.5KW (Excluding exhauster)|
Self-Owned Advanced Large Vision Software System
KASU owns the entire property of the large vision software system of the lingerie lace laser cutting machine. Together with the Canon EOS Camera with 2,400 Mega Pixels, the KD9014-SY lingerie lace laser cutter’s vision software automates the whole graphic detection and position-cutting process.
- Cutting elastic lace graphics and designs with high precision
- Realizing high-precision low-wave point template matching
- Supporting multi-pattern template matching
- Supporting multi stripes of lace material automatic feeding
Dual-Heads With Dual Guide Rails
KD9014-SY lingerie lace laser cutter is equipped with dual cutting heads in dual guide rails, which ensures the two heads of the laser cutter can cut different shapes of the lingerie patterns at the same time. The whole production efficiency can be doubled.
- Non-contact cutting with accurate cutting size
- Hot sealed edge cutting
- Smooth cut and in any shape
- Clean and no yellow edges
Specific Smart Design for Lingerie Lace Industry
Unlike other KASU laser’s KD top camera models, the KD9014-SY lingerie laser cutter’s structure is totally different and is specifically designed for the lingerie lace industry, since almost all the lingerie lace raw materials’ width is no more than 30cm. The left and right auto-feeding structures ensure the worker operates the machine in two different directions.
- Fully enclosed safety protection system
- Extended pick-up platform
- Automatic circulating feeding, detection, and cutting
- Simple operation and stable performance
Irumba AkelloKempton, South AfricaKASU's lingerie laser cutting machine is totally out of our expectations! Its vision recognition capability is fantastic and it cuts both faster and more precisely than our workers. Many thanks for KASU's innovation and it truly helps us save a lot of money.
How KASU Support Your Business
- Firstly we make sure the laser machine we produce can meet our client’s specific needs and requirements by understanding your industry, the processes you use, and the materials you work with.
- Secondly, we offer training, support, and ongoing maintenance service to help you understand how to use the laser machine effectively and ensure that the laser machine remains in good working order. We have prepared very detailed user manuals, training sessions, and technical support hotlines.
- Last but not least, we have a professional engineering team who always have a very good working relationship with our clients and be responsive to your needs and concerns. This involves regular communication and being available to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
Message us now and receive an instant quote.