微信图片_20191109113842.png

In the last 2016, the 6th Bangladesh International Yarn Fabric Exhibition participated in more than 180 professional accessories and yarn manufacturers from around the world, and the number of international exhibitors reached 120.

4cc917bb49226e36fb4f8380e37c135.png9ac29b60197900a8259121a7931602d.png

170d7dba9a725e2b545bf1b46623fc0.png0f09fd6e7e14a029b69533791f28249.png

The internationalization of the exhibition is very high and the international professionalism is very strong. The Bangladesh International Garment Machinery Exhibition held in the same period is the largest garment machinery exhibition in Bangladesh. Since the exhibition, the procurement agents and professional visitors from the apparel industry have grown steadily. 

         1-1Z21Q63I9409.jpg

Garmentech EXPO)

Since the successful launch in 2002, the 2018 Bangladesh International Sewing Equipment Exhibition has continued its impressive achievements in the previous session. In the last exhibition, more than 500 exhibitors from more than 30 countries and regions including Germany, Britain, Italy, Turkey, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, North Korea, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore and Bangladesh participated in the exhibition, 60% of which were exhibited. The above are foreign exhibitors. The exhibition area reached 18,000 square meters, an increase of 10% over the previous session. Nearly 20,000 professional visitors from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka attended the exhibition and the number of visitors increased by 10% compared with the previous session.

At the 2017 Bangladesh International Garment Industry Machinery and Accessories Exhibition, nearly 70% of exhibitors accepted orders on site, and the remaining 30% had post-show order tracking. More than 80% of exhibitors expressed satisfaction with the number and quality of the audience. 75% of exhibitors confirmed the reservation for the 2017 booth. Among them, Chinese exhibitors have become a highlight of the exhibition, and the products have attracted the attention of Bangladesh buyers.

Bangladesh International Garment Industry Machinery and Accessories Exhibition has become the best and largest garment technology exhibition in South Asia and Southeast Asia. It fully meets the huge demand for garment manufacturers and exporters in Bangladesh and South Asia to introduce technology and improve production efficiency. The largest and most complete source of clothing machinery, related equipment and accessories in Bangladesh.